Sun, Jan 29|
Las Vegas Short-Term Rental Lawsuit Update
Join us for a full update on our recent court win and what it all means for short-term rentals in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Time & Location
Jan 29, 6:00 PM PST
About the Event
On August 3, 2022, the Greater Las Vegas STR Association (GLVSTRA) filed a lawsuit and a Request for Preliminary Injunction against Clark County and the State of Nevada's short-term rental laws and regulations.
On December 19, 2022, the Court heard and granted our Request for Preliminary Injunction in part, declaring many of the short-term rental law's and regulations' provisions unconstitutional vague under the Nevada and U.S. Constitution.
- What is a preliminary injunction and how does that differ from the overall lawsuit?
- What about the lawsuit itself, when is that going to be heard by the Court?
- What does all this mean?
- How does the recent court ruling affect short-term rentals at this time?
- What about fines and liens received under the new regulations?
- What about fines and liens received under the old "ban"?
- How will this affect City of Henderson, City of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and other areas in Nevada?
- What's next in the legal court process?
- What can property owners, managers, and guests do to help?
These and many other questions and concerns will be covered in this very important meeting. We will also have very important speakers present. Make sure to save the date and time. It's one of the most important meetings we will have this year.
When: Sunday, January 29th, 2023, at 6pm
Where: Online Video Meeting
Once you register, we will send you an email confirmation of your registration.
A day before the meeting, you will receive the link to the online meeting.
How to Prepare for the Meeting:
Watch this quick tutorial "How to join the online Zoom meeting":
Click this link: https://youtu.be/Wx3kxI6Aieg
Download the Zoom Meeting app on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer:
Click this link: https://zoom.us/support/download
Register Now! Limited space available!