Thu, Feb 11|
URGENT: Policy Session with Airbnb
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2021, 4:00 PM
About the Event
In upcoming weeks, Nevada state legislators will likely be discussing and drafting regulations that will impact short-term rentals and your ability to host.
We want to work with you to ensure that the proposed legislation continues to protect the property rights of Nevada residents as well as provide a powerful economic boost for local communities through healthy tourism, especially as the state navigates recovery from the pandemic.
The Airbnb Advocacy Team will be hosting an introductory policy session via Zoom this coming Thursday (February 11) at 4:00 PM Pacific Time. To register, please click here.
IMPORTANT: YThis meeting will be online. You will need to do the following to get ready for this meeting:
- Go register for the meeting using the register link above. You will receive an email confirmation with the special link to join the meeting on Thursday.
- You will need to have the Zoom application installed on the device (computer or mobile device) that you will use to join this meeting. We suggest you install it on both your computer and your mobile device. We use Zoom for all online meetings. So keep it installed as you will use it a lot.
- To download the application, click the following link from the device you are planning on using for the meeting and install it: https://zoom.us/download
- Once you have the Zoom application, all you will have to do is click on the meeting link that you will get after registering for the meeting. Your installed Zoom application will open up automatically and connect you to the meeting.
- Make sure to watch this video to get an idea on how Zoom works, how to install it, etc. Click here for video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbbYqiurgeo
- I know it seems like it's a lot to do, but trust us, it is easier than it looks. Plus, once you do it once, you won't have to go through this again for next time! Email us at email@example.com if you have any issues and we will help you download and get ready for this very important meeting. Make sure to include your phone number.